Established in 2005, we are a friendly, owner run hairdressing salon in Camberley
COVID-19 - Booking & New Rules
We have new rules in place following the guidelines given by the government.
- We will be limiting the amount of clients that we see each day, to maintain social distancing.
- We will allowing extra time in between clients to make sure each section is cleaned properly.
- We will be the only person that makes contact with you during each visit.
- All correct PPE will be worn.
Please help us to make this as safe as possible…
- You must call us if you are feeling unwell, or anyone in your family is unwell, we will rebook you for 14 day’s time.
- Please turn up to the appointment alone, we will not have a waiting area.
- Please call us when you are outside, we will then tell you if the last client has left and we are ready for you.
- We will not be able to blowdry after a colour service for now.
- There will be a £3 surcharge for PPE, this will be taken off as soon as we don’t have to wear it anymore.
- If different people cut and colour your hair, we will have to book those appointments for seperate days, to limit points of infection.
- Please come wearing a mask.
- You must use hand sanitizer when entering the salon.
- We will not be taking any walk in booking’s for now.
- We will only be able to do what you have booked for, so please make sure you specify on the phone when booking.
- You are welcome to bring your own magazines and coffee, but we cannot supply these at this time.
- If it has been over 6 months from last colour service, we will need to re-skin test you.
- We will not be able to do fringe trims in between appointments for now.
- We will be accepting card and cash payments.
- Any missed appointments will be charged at full price unless 24 hours notice is given.
UPDATE FOR SEPTEMBER
From the 1st September, you will now be able to have your cut and colour together on the same day.
You will also be able to book back to a stylist after your technical appointment, for a full paying blowdry if you wish.
We will not be offering blowdrying with a junior at this point, so it will still be towel dried if you do not wish to pay for a blowdry.
We are introducing new measures very slowly, keeping the risk of cross contamination to a minimum, and assessing this month by month.
Due to having reduced capacity at the moment, we have suspended the loyalty card scheme. As soon as we are running at full capacity again we will bring the loyalty scheme back.
Your safety, and the safety of our staff is our main priority. Thank you for your continued patience, understanding and custom.
See you soon
Laura and the Capella team xx
What We Do
We offer a full styling service, from cut and blow dry or curled/tonged, through to hair up for special occasions, proms and weddings. Plus we offer a full men’s cut and blow dry service too.
We offer ‘Great Lengths’ extensions. If you are thinking about extensions, why not get advice from one of our trained specialists. Price is by consultation.
L’Oreal Colour Specialists
We believe in using quality products and that is why we are closely aligned with L’oreal.
Our staff are trained to the highest levels for using L’oreal products, so if you need any special colouring guidance, Laura and her team can give you the very best advice.
We offer a Brazilian Blowdry service. The product we use is Keratin Complex. It reduces frizz and curl, restores silkiness, blocks humidity, increases manageability and shortens daily styling time. Prices from £130.