Established in 2005, we are a friendly, owner run hairdressing salon in Camberley
COVID-19 - Booking & New Rules
We have new rules in place following the guidelines given by the government.
- We will be limiting the amount of clients that we see each day, to maintain social distancing.
- We will allowing extra time in between clients to make sure each section is cleaned properly.
- We will be the only person that makes contact with you during each visit.
- All correct PPE will be worn.
Please help us to make this as safe as possible…
- You must call us if you are feeling unwell, or anyone in your family is unwell, we will rebook you for 14 day’s time.
- Please turn up to the appointment alone, we will not have a waiting area.
- There will be a £3 surcharge for PPE, this will be taken off as soon as we don’t have to wear it anymore.
- Please come wearing a mask.
- We will not be taking any walk in booking’s for now.
- We will only be able to do what you have booked for, so please make sure you specify on the phone when booking.
- We are currently only offering digital magazines so please bring a device to read them on or your own magazine.
- If it has been over 6 months from last colour service, we will need to re-skin test you.
- We will not be able to do fringe trims in between appointments for now.
- We will be accepting card and cash payments.
- Any missed appointments will be charged at full price unless 24 hours notice is given.
- We do not be offer blowdrying with a junior, so it will still be towel dried if you do not wish to pay for a blowdry.
Due to having reduced capacity at the moment, we have suspended the loyalty card scheme. As soon as we are running at full capacity again we will bring the loyalty scheme back.
Your safety, and the safety of our staff is our main priority. Thank you for your continued patience, understanding and custom.
See you soon
Laura and the Capella team xx
What We Do
We offer a full styling service, from cut and blow dry or curled/tonged, through to hair up for special occasions, proms and weddings. Plus we offer a full men’s cut and blow dry service too.
We offer ‘Great Lengths’ extensions. If you are thinking about extensions, why not get advice from one of our trained specialists. Price is by consultation.
L’Oreal Colour Specialists
We believe in using quality products and that is why we are closely aligned with L’oreal.
Our staff are trained to the highest levels for using L’oreal products, so if you need any special colouring guidance, Laura and her team can give you the very best advice.
We offer a Brazilian Blowdry service. The product we use is Keratin Complex. It reduces frizz and curl, restores silkiness, blocks humidity, increases manageability and shortens daily styling time. Prices from £150.