We have new rules in place following the guidelines given by the government.
- We will be limiting the amount of clients that we see each day to maintain social distancing.
- We will allowing extra time in between clients to make sure each section is cleaned properly.
- We will be the only person that makes contact with you during each visit.
- All correct PPE will be worn.
Please help us to make this as safe as possible…
- You must call us if you are feeling unwell, or anyone in your family is unwell, we will rebook you for 14 day’s time.
- Please turn up to the appointment alone, we will not have a waiting area.
- Please call us when you are outside, we will then tell you if the last client has left and we are ready for you.
- We will not be able to blowdry after a colour service for now.
- There will be a £3 surcharge for PPE, this will be taken off as soon as we don’t have to wear it anymore.
- If different people cut and colour your hair, we will have to book those appointments for seperate days, to limit points of infection.
- Please come wearing a mask.
- You must use hand sanitizer when entering the salon.
- We will not be taking any walk in booking’s for now.
- We will only be able to do what you have booked for, so please make sure you specify on the phone when booking.
- You are welcome to bring your own magazines and coffee, but we cannot supply these at this time.
- If it has been over 6 months from last colour service, we will need to re-skin test you.
- We will not be able to do fringe trims in between appointments for now.
- We will be accepting card and cash payments.
- Any missed appointments will be charged at full price unless 24 hours notice is given.
We can’t wait to see you all!
See you soon
Laura and the Capella team xx