We have new rules in place following the guidelines given by the government.
- We will be limiting the amount of clients that we see each day to maintain social distancing.
- We will allowing extra time in between clients to make sure each section is cleaned properly.
- We will be the only person that makes contact with you during each visit.
- All correct PPE will be worn.
Please help us to make this as safe as possible…
- You must call us if you are feeling unwell, or anyone in your family is unwell, we will rebook you for 14 day’s time.
- Any missed appointments will be charged at full price unless 24 hours notice is given.
- Please turn up to the appointment alone, we will not have a waiting area.
- We will not be able to blowdry after a colour service for now.
- There will be a £3 surcharge for PPE, this will be taken off as soon as we don’t have to wear it anymore.
- Please come wearing a mask.
- We will not be taking any walk in bookings for now.
- We will only be able to do what you have booked for, so please make sure you specify on the phone when booking.
- We are currently only offering digital magazines so please bring a device to read them on or your own magazine.
- If it has been over 6 months from last colour service, we will need to re-skin test you.
- We will not be able to do fringe trims in between appointments for now.
- We will be accepting card and cash payments.
- We will not be offering blowdrying with a junior at this point, so it will still be towel dried if you do not wish to pay for a blowdry.
We are introducing new measures very slowly, keeping the risk of cross contamination to a minimum, and assessing this month by month.
Due to having reduced capacity at the moment, we have suspended the loyalty card scheme. As soon as we are running at full capacity again we will bring the loyalty scheme back.
Your safety, and the safety of our staff is our main priority. Thank you for your continued patience, understanding and custom.
See you soon
Laura and the Capella team xx