We have new rules in place following the guidelines given by the government.
- We will be limiting the amount of clients that we see each day to maintain social distancing.
- We will allowing extra time in between clients to make sure each section is cleaned properly.
- We will be the only person that makes contact with you during each visit.
- All correct PPE will be worn.
Please help us to make this as safe as possible…
- You must call us if you are feeling unwell, or anyone in your family is unwell, we will rebook you for 14 day’s time.
- Any missed appointments will be charged at full price unless 24 hours notice is given.
- Please turn up to the appointment alone, we will not have a waiting area.
- Please call us when you are outside, we will then tell you if the last client has left and we are ready for you.
- We will not be able to blowdry after a colour service for now.
- There will be a £3 surcharge for PPE, this will be taken off as soon as we don’t have to wear it anymore.
- If different people cut and colour your hair, we will have to book those appointments for separate days, to limit points of infection.
- Please come wearing a mask.
- You must use hand sanitizer when entering the salon.
- We will not be taking any walk in bookings for now.
- We will only be able to do what you have booked for, so please make sure you specify on the phone when booking.
- You are welcome to bring your own magazines and coffee, but we cannot supply these at this time.
- If it has been over 6 months from last colour service, we will need to re-skin test you.
- We will not be able to do fringe trims in between appointments for now.
- We will be accepting card and cash payments.
UPDATE FOR SEPTEMBER
From the 1st September, you will now be able to have your cut and colour together on the same day.
You will also be able to book back to a stylist after your technical appointment, for a full paying blowdry if you wish.
We will not be offering blowdrying with a junior at this point, so it will still be towel dried if you do not wish to pay for a blowdry.
We are introducing new measures very slowly, keeping the risk of cross contamination to a minimum, and assessing this month by month.
Due to having reduced capacity at the moment, we have suspended the loyalty card scheme. As soon as we are running at full capacity again we will bring the loyalty scheme back.
Your safety, and the safety of our staff is our main priority. Thank you for your continued patience, understanding and custom.
See you soon
Laura and the Capella team xx